Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Research project

My research project was about tobacco industry and i was really intresting about tobacco advertisement.Before i started my research paper i had my own thinking and my own knowlegment about ciggaretes bussiness but when i finished the paper i understood that I didn`t know a lot and tobacco industry was really a complicated industry.What was really intresting about the research paper process was that not just me but all the classmates learn a lot.First of all we all learned from each other in different ways.In our class there were introducted a variety of topics and some of them were really a problem for society.For example the alternatives of fuels by saad or nuklear power by jack broght the concetration of everyone in the class and we could have the chance to understand that the world needs lots more sources in order to mantain this level of development.Grafiti by Choy and Rave parties by Aurelio were really intresting topics showing that teenagers and adults are always intresting to present different ways of art and music.Moreover,fashion presented by tiffany and child abuse by emily were topics which are related to the socity concerns.Children should be respected and apprerciated and this massage should be spread in all over the world.Secondly we all learned how to do a research paper individually and sharing our adrian and sherry.They were always promtitude to help us and to understand the meaning of hard work.Personally,I appreciate he fact that sherry helped me with the references and adriana with the writting.Because of their help and hard work I am not affraid to write a research paper about any topic.At this moment i am able to write any kind of paper without being stressed of being affraid off because i know the main strateggies and the proper way.Eventhough a lot of work was required in the end we all ended happy and satisfied about our work.

.

1 comment:

Choyi said...

Fierez, I'm glad to know that you were interested in my topic. :)
And I guess, you did a nice job on your presentation to. Specially, I was interested in examples of tobacco advertisement. Well done and take care!